The 2017 VDIT Forum will be held on Monday the 9th of October at the Deakin Burwood Corporate Centre. This year’s event will again focus on strategic issues of specific interest to ICT professionals working in the higher education & research sector. Forum plenary and break-out sessions will explore issues such as:
- Analytics: Improving Student Success;
- SaaS: Commercial & Organisational Implications;
- Developing Innovation as an Organisational Attribute;
- Workforce Evolution: Long-Term Relevant Capability;
- Cybersecurity: Out of the Backroom;
- Agile Business Alignment.
The target audience for the 2017 VDIT Forum is the senior ICT professionals working in the sector in Tasmania and Victoria as well as invited participants from other states and sectors. Please join with CIOs, industry analysts, commentators and the senior university ICT professional cohort to discuss the important issues.
The program is available for download: 2017 VDIT Forum Outline.
Register via your local contact as outlined below:
|La Trobe||Stuart Hildyard|